PROJECT MANAGERS required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational pharmaceutical client in Cork, initial 12 month contract on offer.
The PROJECT MANAGERS will be a part of a newly formed Project Management Office (PMO), its goal being to ensure the site delivers on its key strategic projects and initiatives.
Role of this position
- Responsible for program oversight and control activities, including definition of scope, business case development, requirements & milestone identification, governance, operational planning, risk identification & mitigation, implementation planning, execution oversight and closure.
- Responsible for the creation and control of plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide programs
- Responsible for ensuring that programs are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within approved budget and scope.
- Delivery of effective & accurate progress reports that can be analysed and understood at all levels within the organization.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, both internal and external, to ensure effective delivery of program objectives, including escalation management.
- Responsible for identification of risks and issues and the implementation of mitigating actions.
- Oversight & control of program cost management throughout the life cycle, and continually providing sound financial stewardship and control.
- Motivating a multi-disciplinary Project Lead team to achieve program objectives, by driving performance so that everyone understands their contribution to the program and how it impacts the achievement of the site's objectives.
- Providing on-going coaching to Project Leads, including the identification and development of key talent and skills within the site.
- Support the development and running of the Project Management Office on site.
- A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant experience in delivery of a broad range of programs, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Program & Project Management tools & techniques within a wide spectrum of Project Leads and team members.
- Appropriate 3rd level qualification.
- Appropriate program/project management qualifications.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Experience with Management Systems such as PM, EHS, Trackwise, SAP , PRINCE, Microsoft PM etc.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)