QA Lead, Food
|Title||:||QA Lead, Food|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- Reporting to, the Head of Quality, the Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for driving and maintaining best practice quality standard in a manufacturing environment for both commodities and IMF.
- He/She will co-ordinate all the activities of the site QA team to meet customer requirements and QA compliance targets through communication & coaching of our internal customers.
- Site point of contact for customer visits and audits (including internal audits);
- Quality performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis at the relevant forums;
- Audit feedback, quality issues and quality developments (i.e. legislation changes );
- Managing standards and compliance in IMF;
- Measure close out of technical issues, NC's, CAPAs, Supplier issues, Hygiene, Documentation;
- Maintain accreditation (FSSC22000) & liaise with DAFM on site quality issues;
- Ensure production planning is compliant with legislation, standards & customer requirements;
- Manage and continuously improve the entire QA Program for the site including sampling plans, policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Science Degree in a relevant discipline;
- IMF standards and experience essential;
- 5-10 years' experience in a Food Manufacturing Environment;
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through team work, motivation and employee engagement;
- Results-orientated with a proven record of achievement;
- Excellent technical competence with the capacity to effectively analyze issues and problem solve in accordance with company CI philosophy;
- Awareness of the requirements of the best practice Food Safety Standards, FSC 22000,BRC.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021-4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.