QA Manager - Food
|Title||:||QA Manager - Food|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for driving and maintaining best practice quality standard in a manufacturing environment
- You will co-ordinate all the activities of the site QA team to meet customer requirements and QA compliance targets
- Update and communicate to site new standards and requirements
- Measure close out of technical issues, NC's, CAPAs, Supplier issues, Hygiene, Documentation
- Maintain accreditation (FSSC22000) & liaise with DAFM on site quality issues.
- Science Degree in a relevant discipline
- 5-10 years exepriecne in a Food Manufacturing Environment
- Awareness of the requirements of the best practice Food Safety Standards, FSC 22000, BRC etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence others at all levels in the organization with a coaching mindset to promote the highest standards.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.