A QA Specialist - MES is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
Performs activities in support of dispositioning product and/or raw materials while ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures.
Role of this position
- Represent Quality Assurance in support of complex Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc., including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution.
- Train and/or mentor junior employees, including providing insights and education on processes and procedures.
- Perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and product (e.g. manufacturing record review, receipt, inspection, document review, shipping, etc).
- Review and approval of investigations associated with raw materials, product, laboratory, facilities, and materials.
- Work directly with the MES and Operations teams in the design and development of electronic Master Batch Records and Equipment Specifications for site processes/products.
- Perform the QA review and approval of the executed Electronic Batch Records to support product disposition.
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and minimum 2-year relevant experience.
- MS/MA in scientific discipline or related field.
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Experience with Manufacturing MES Systems advantageous.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)