Quality Reliability Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The successful candidate will be part of the Reliability Engineering Team. You will conduct investigations on customer complaints leading to the identification of root cause and corrective/preventive actions.
Role of this position
- Responsible for meeting KPI's, metrics and targets
- Conduct investigations on customer complaints
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field of study. Prefer CQE certification and Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
- 3+ years of experience as a Reliability or Quality Engineer in a regulated design environment.
- Prefer experience with medical device product development life cycle, including risk management and design/ process verification & validation
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)