An R&D Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway (Medical Devices). As one of the R&D Managers you will be directly involved in providing high level leadership and direction to a large R&D team ensuring the implementation of strategic and tactical R&D activities supporting Product Development. Innovating at the forefront of interventional treatment, you will have opportunities to lead multidisciplinary teams in the development of Medical Devices, from project concept through to commercialization and beyond.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Lead, grow and motivate a highly talented, diverse, world-class performance engineering team.
- Grow and nurture cross site and cross functional relationships in a large, multi-site, matrixed organization.
- Attract and retain talent in line with business need.
- Generate novel and unique solutions to both engineering and organizational challenges.
- Manage Engineers, and possibly other Engineering supervisors, involved in an array of product development and technology exploration projects.
- Actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
- Collaborate with core teams to establish objectives and evaluates progress of direct reports.
- Participate at department management level and build strong peer relationships.
- Support the innovation of next generation designs and novel applications.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline.
- 7+ years relevant direct Engineering experience within Medical Device environment.
- Experience of direct management of a Large team.
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills are desirable.
- A strong communicator and fluent in both oral and written English.
- A dynamic team player and leader and who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)