|Sector||:||Executive / Management
Sales / Customer Services
Role of this positionWe are currently recruiting for a permanent full-time Sales Director. The successful candidate must have relevant experience, organizational skills, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and be a team player. The person will drive all sales initiatives across Europe to ensure maximum order coverage at our repair facilities. Relationship building with new and existing customers is key and management of a small customer support team in Cork is required. Quarterly reporting to the board of directors is required on sales achievements, customer needs, market changes, and opportunities.
- 7+ years' experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the gas turbine, aerospace and repair business is required
- Perfect English is needed and role can be located in Ireland, UK or Europe
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on +35321-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.