A Senior Automation Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Roscommon based client. Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering required, as well as a minimum 5 - 8 years relevant experience. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Design process improvement and lead in-house automation projects.
- Provide technical guidance from concept through design, development, system delivery, commissioning and validation.
- Liaise with Engineering team in order to identify opportunities to improve automation systems.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in industrial automation technology and introduce them to plant wide operations to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- Develop automation procedures to support and maintain process lines.
- Participate in Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Programs to improve OEE
- Implement and support automation systems for manufacturing and packaging.
- Assist in setting up new machines and transferring equipment at different plants.
- Conform to the requirements of the quality and environmental management system.
- Provide automated solutions on budget & on time.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics /Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 - 8 years relevant experience
- PLC Programming experience/ability
- Good knowledge of motor drivers
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC, HMI, VB
- Proficiency in hardware and software designs and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of machine building.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)