|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Manage strategic and tactical purchasing responsibilities for assigned portfolio to maintain a high level of customer service
- Work directly with suppliers to gain an understanding of their internal planning system and how their processes affect/interact with Stryker's material and capacity requirements.
- Develop a supply plan across a complex portfolio and multiple sites if required as franchise maturity develops. Engage in capability building with suppliers as part of cross functional teams and add expertise in creating the optimal solutions
- Generate and communicate receipts, inventory, PPV projections and any relevant KPIs to key stakeholders
- Identify gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management/Logistics, IPICS or other equivalent is required.
- A minimum of five years Supply Chain experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of MRP systems.
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills of MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.