Senior Financial Analyst
Multi-National Senior Financial Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
A leading Multi-National Company is partnering with CareerWise Recruitment in hiring a qualified Accountant to join their Finance team based in Limerick on an initial 18 month Contract basis.
The key purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support, including setting and measuring operations budgets, headcount reporting, responsibility for the month and quarter end closing processes, as well as shared responsibility for the site's SOX activitie
Role of this position
- Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
- Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards. Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior Management and Global Finance.
- Prepare cash forecasts and liaise with Treasury to ensure funds in place.
- Analyzing, researching and recommending solutions for complex accounting issues.
- Providing finance support to business partners.
- Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
- Act as liaison with internal and external auditors, and other external firms.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Operations role, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)