|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Execute the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Component inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials.
- Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Liaises with the suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplier and the key internal stakeholders to ensure issue resolution.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and on-time delivery in line with MPS.
- Tracks and reports site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Interfaces with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
- Executes potential deviations to the plan assessing with the suppliers the feasibility of the changes, rapidly highlighting to the affected internal stakeholders if the changes are not possible.
- Liaises with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints, managing inventory levels within agreed targets.
- Honours Degree (NFQ level 8) in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential
- Masters' Degree (NFQ Level 9) is desirable.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Project Management Certification is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is required.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial.
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 087-1164019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.