Senior Process Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Process Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Responsible for identification and implementation of process related continuous improvement activities to improve product quality and increase Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions.
- Lead and work in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team
- Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, etc).
- Project Management – Accurate planning, timely delivery and reporting for all project deliverables.
- Primary Degree (Level 8) in Process, Production, Manufacturing, Polymer, Materials, Biomedical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 4 years experience.
- Relevant experience with statistical process control and capability analysis required.
- Achievement of Six Sigma/Green Belt/Black Belt accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, root cause analysis and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
Please call Michael O’Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment (
IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
) CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors. Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Irelands leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999 CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.