Senior Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This is a 23 Month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will really suit an innovative problem solver with a positive attitude who enjoys a fast paced working environment. Experience in LEAN and Equipment Validation will be a big advantage!
Role of this position
- Advanced Technology, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineering, Advanced Operations, Supply Chain, and others as necessary.
- Execute all administrative and regulatory requirements necessary for proper documentation and record keeping associated with new process/product introductions.
- Compilation of Capital Expenditure Requisitions for new process equipment.
- Procurement, contract negotiation/agreement, installation, validation of new manufacturing equipment, tooling and fixtures.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 2 or more years' experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)