Senior Quality Engineer
|Title||:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Be accountable for supporting project teams and/or other projects intended to enhance the company's operational effectiveness including the initial creation of a Quality Management System for the site.
- Focus on the creation of quality processes and procedures which support design control, process control & validation, supplier management and technology transfer
- Support new product development activities to ensure work follows proper design control.
- Ensure controls meet company and FDA regulatory requirements by actively participating on product development.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- SW Development Guidance - support lab automation activities
- Help Facilitate Document review and approval
- Assist with Test Case Reviews
- General Guidance for Project/New Employee Onboarding
- Third Level Degree and 3+years in a similar role
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.