Software Engineer Embedded
|Title||:||Software Engineer Embedded|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- Perform software design based on input from clinical users, characteristics of the existing software base, consultation with other engineering staff, and system functional requirements
- Perform software implementation, following coding guidelines and taking into account system characteristics to produce optimal performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Conduct software evaluation and testing of own software, software from other engineering staff, and third-party software
- Strong C/C++ skills and software design for multi-threading and multi-processor application.
- Knowledge in .NET C#, Compact Framework, ASP.NET. is a huge advantage
- Strong Object Oriented design skills, especially the State Machine and event driven design.
- Strong knowledge in the embedded User Interface design and display device control such as LCD.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.
us if you have any queries or wish to withdraw or amend your consent.