|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
Role of this position
- Ensure all FX deals are completed and correctly accounted for in the GL.
- Identify monthly FX hedging requirements.
- Monitor cashflow on a regular basis to ensure it is sufficient to meet cash commitments.
- Assists with AR team in relation to trade finance deals.
- Maintain and further develop best in class treasury processes, procedures, systems and control environment..
- Performs a variety of other related treasury tasks, as required.
- Qualified Accountant with three years relevant PQE.
- A recognised treasury qualification and experience in a similar role desirable but not essential.
- Oracle or similar ERP system experience preferable.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and other applicable software programs.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org