A Tax Analyst is now required to join our Cork based Multinational pharma client . Hybrid role, with responsibility for compliance and ownership of Vat, Customs and Corporation tax . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Compliance & Ownership of the following Taxes:
- VAT -Review and approval of VAT returns for multiple European/Irish VAT registrations Review of intrastat and EC sales lists for multiple European VAT registrations
- Correspondence with European/Irish tax authorities and having regular meetings with GBS VAT Team to ensure VAT complianceAssist with ad hoc VAT and customs queries
- Customs -Assist with the Customs Scheme's ( Inward processing and customs warehouse) for the Manufacturing entity.
- Corporation Tax Preparation and completion of Tax Returns for certain Irish entities within the required deadlines. Tax Accounting for US GAAp and Local Statutory reporting.
- Complete year end Tax reporting for these Irish entities within tight deadlines . Assist in the preparation and review of the Local transfer pricing reports for these entities
- On-going review of VAT and customs processes and controls to ensure full compliance
- Lead Vat and Customs projects and provide support and tax advice in other Projects that require tax advice.
- Work with the Associate Tax Director on building and maintaining a robust framework on the above taxes
- Qualified Tax Professional or Accounting with minimum 5 years PQE with relevant experience ( Industry or Practise)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with senior and non-financial management
- Ability to work as a key member of a cross-functional team
- Experience with SAP and Excel would be a distinct advantage
Please call Diarmuid Buckley for further information on 021-4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)