Temporary Payroll Executive
|Title||:||Temporary Payroll Executive|
|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
Role of this position
- Effectively plan and manage own workload, managing, servicing and delivering clients payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll and HR related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts like OTM’s, Tax Office etc
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Identifying opportunities to advise and assist other team members.
- Assisting Operations Team Manager with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements.
- Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
- To recognise and promote opportunities for Added Value Service.
- Payroll administrative experience or finance administration experience in a payroll environment.
- Demonstrable customer service skills via telephone, and other forms of communication.
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of payroll legislation
- Knowledge of Tax, NI, SSP and SMP advantageous
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com