Trial Capabilities Associate wanted for pharmaceutical company in Cork. The ideal candidate must be a fluent German speaker.
Role of this position
- Initiate investigator site activities, including collection and submission of regulatory documents.
- Communicate directly with sites to enable start-up and maintain an active collaboration.
- Ensure country specific regulatory and data privacy requirements are incorporated into submission documents
- Understand and comply with procurements, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Provide feedback and shared learning for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a scientific or health related field, two years clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
- Fluency in German and English
Interested? Then apply right now.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)