ACCOUNTANT - Recently Qualified or Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years experience is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
CareerWise Recruitment has been retained by a US Multi National in Cork with a great reputation for employee engagement, we are partnering with them to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their finance team. Nice salary and additional benefits on offer. Interviews will be scheduled quickly. Working directly with the Finance Manager, excellent learning experience for a strong candidate.
Role of this position
- You will be working in a local Finance Team gaining huge experience in day to day Finance across Financial / Cost & Commercial Accountancy.
- Completing budgetary reports
- Preparing full month ends
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and supporting workpapers
- Preparing monthly tax returns
- Work within Audit Guidelines
- Commercially focused, with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Commercial & Financial accounting exposure & learning
- Strong Stakeholder Business Partnering across key functions of the global business
- Practice Trained or trained through Industry
- Or 2+ years in Financial Analysis or Management Accounting
- Experience in ERP systems is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)