Careerwise are recruiting for Accounts Specialist for thier client based in Ennis, Co. Clare on a part time basis. An exciting opportunity to work with an Irish manufacturing company with an attractive rate of pay and flexible working hours on offer for the successful candidate.
Role of this position
- Accounts payable duties - reconciling statements, arranging supplier payments, dealing with supplier phone calls
- Online banking transactions - including balance and payment reports.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control reports.
- Accounts receivable duties- processing invoices and monthly statements in a timely manner.
- Resolving customer queries.
- VAT, P30 and Return Trading Details submissions.
- Management reporting.
- Processing Payroll.
- Working knowledge of Sage.
- Dealing with other office duties as required.
- 3-5 years' accounts experience
- Experience both in accounts payable and receivables essential
- Experience with online business banking
- High level of accuracy and data entry skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
Please call Natalie O'Hanlon today for further information on 021-2019097 or email: Nohanlon@careerwise.ie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)