An Accounts Payable Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Cork based client.
This 6-month contract is a fantastic opportunity within an established Agri Business and would ideally suit a highly organised, customer focused individual.
Role of this position
- Register invoices/credit notes on accounts payable system.
- Complete creditor account statement/reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Manage supplier queries and discrepancies to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Manage open purchase order, goods receipt note and accruals reports.
- Fortnightly & Ad-hoc payment runs to creditors.
- Assist other finance duties as/when required.
- Experience in a fast-paced accounts payable role is desired.
- High level of numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)