An Accounts Payable Officer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Cork based client.
This is an opportinity to be part of the finance team in a dynamic fast moving organisation.
Role of this position
- Become a key member of the finance team assisting with day to day operations & month end close tasks
- Liaise between the Finance Team and the Factory team across a range of activities e.g. PO's, invoicing, issues resolving etc.
- Register invoices on AP system. Raise queries and investigate variances between PO/GRN and invoices and resolve in a timely manner with relevant parties (via invoice register monitor).
- Process a set target of invoices and credit notes per week.
- Complete creditor account reconciliations on time on a monthly basis, identify and follow up on all outstanding issues. Respond to supplier queries & requests, invoice discrepancies, statements and ensure successful resolution.
- Month end duties as required, closing AP system & maintaining Open PO/GRN reports & other accruals reports
- Ensure all transactions involving suppliers are up to date, payments are allocated, invoices reconciled to live reconciliations & other admin tasks as required
- 3 years'+ experience in a busy admin/ finance role with accounts payable experience
- Ability to work accross functions and strong communications skills.
- Facility to work to deadlines and hit KPI's.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)