CareerWise are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Accountant on behalf of a reputable Multinational in Cork. This is an initial 18 month contract offering an attractive salary and a hybrid working from home option. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-motivated, results-oriented, and possess a high attention to detail while able to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with in depth knowledge of OTC processes and SAP.
Role of this position
- Participate and support the design of the OTC function for the SAP S4/HANA roll out.
- Act as an SME for the OTC team ensuring the design and build meets the requirements of the organizational need.
- Partner with managers to ensure all finance requirements and processes are captured as part of SAP design and build.
- Represent the team in cross functional discussions and reviews of business processes and solutions.
- Develop User Acceptance Test Plans for SAP S4/HANA in line with Company activities.
- Ensure financial and sox compliance requirements are captured as part of the design and build process of OTC for S4/HANA.
- Design and create business process documents and future workflows as part of the transition from legacy ERP to SAP S4/HANA.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP MDG for governance of customer and pricing master data.
- High school degree and six years' experience or Associate degree and five Years' experience or Bachelor's degree and four years' experience or Masters' degree and two years' experience.
- 5 years of accounts receivable experience preferably in a multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of OTC finance processes.
- Experience in transformation with SAP.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with process development and process improvement.
- Experience in ERP implementation.
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-242 7111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)