Additive PMO Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The Additive PMO Manager will lead, inspire and mentor a team of project/program managers and business analysts to deliver high-performing business outcomes and innovative and best-in-class product and technology launches.
Role of this position
- Drives a culture of project management excellence & business growth, through translation of business strategy into a portfolio, ensuring successful deployment of key projects.
- Leads the governance of the Additive AO portfolio, including new product introductions, new technology development and strategic initiatives.
- Identifies & directs the business strategy objectives and identifies key results to indicate success. Partner with AO leadership, to ensure stakeholder alignment to the business strategy.
- Drives strategic planning activities including ongoing reporting and review
- B.S in Engineering, Science or business discipline required or a related master's degree. Formal PM or PMO qualification / accreditation desirable but not compulsory.
- 3+ Years leadership experience or substantial engineering support or project management experience in a team-based environment. Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and presentation skills essential.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management and engineering experience in new product / technology introduction in a regulated environment preferred.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)