An Administrator is required by CareerWise Recruitment to join a well established Financial Advisory client company . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Managing pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments and protection policies.
- Interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- Manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s.
- You will take ownership of all aspects of our corporate client book which includes providing quarterly updates to clients.
- Be responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- support Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- 2-3 years' experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
- QFA qualified (or almost complete)
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)