An Analytical Chemistry Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Manufacturing client. If you have experience of leading Technicians then this is the position for you !!!
Role of this position
- Responsible for the adequate follow-up on results of proficiency tests and interlaboratory comparisons.
Responsible for performing root cause analysis in case of poor results and in applying corrective action.
- Responsible for the correct and cost-efficient functioning of the laboratory, including personnel safety, availability of equipment to carry out analyses, internal and external quality control.
- Responsible for the analytical competence of technicians to perform the required analysis.
- Responsible for the correct and on time reporting of results to customers and the follow-up of any customer complaints.
- Manage the technicians' training plan and development needs
- Select, organize and follow up analyses performed by subcontracted labs.
- Responsible for the proper implementation and regular update of the laboratory quality system in accordance with the clients GLP Standards.
- Develop and maintain competent professionals in the laboratories.
- University graduate or equivalent (in the specific area of competence)
- Lab experience in performing analyses in the specific area of competence
- Demonstrated leading of Laboratory Technicians
- Experience with Aglients HPLC and DC Analysis is desirable
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)