An Associate Director, Human Resources is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based biopharma client.
Reporting to the head of HR in Ireland, this position will be responsible for directly delivering the full suite of HR services for company's operations across 2 sites located in Dublin
Role of this position
- Serves as a consultant to client group management and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
- Acts as integrated part of the business, working with and advising the managers of respective client groups to support the accomplishment of broader business objectives.
- Drives the talent management strategy and process for client groups.
- Designs, develops and delivers learning and development interventions to support career progression and employee development.
- Identifies, evaluates, develops and implements employee engagement initiatives to support employee retention strategies.
- Supports client groups with executing annual schedule of HR programs (Performance Management, Compensation Review, Talent Management, Engagement Surveys etc.)
- Participates on global HR initiatives that may require taking the lead on HR projects within the client group.
- Partners with HR COEs to deliver both standard support processes and customised programs and services to client groups.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues through effective and objective investigation processes, ensuring adherence to appropriate employment laws and Gilead policies.
- May manage the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for the HR function in support of a specific geographic area or client group.
- Designs and/or implements programs in accordance with company-wide human resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- In-depth knowledge of talent management programs and processes with a particular emphasis on identifying, designing and supporting development strategies to maximise the talent pool.
- A proven track record in designing, developing, evaluating, and delivering learning and development strategies and career progression programs.
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing employee engagement strategies
- Requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)