Associate Sourcing Manager (Permanent) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
As a part of the New Product Development Teams you will be involved from the initial stages of New Product Introductions - playing a key role right up through commercial launch.
Role of this position
- A key part of your role will be to partner with and influence a number of key stakeholders including Project Managers, Design Engineers, Quality Engineer and our Advanced Operations Team.
- You will ensure compliance to global sourcing strategies.
- You will work very closely with key suppliers to develop and foster vital relationships!
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field or relevant experience
- 4 Years experience, of which at least 2+ years in Supply Management with focus on strategic sourcing and supplier development.
- Knowledge and application of supplier contract strategy, negotiations, contractual terms, and contract administration.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)