Role of this position
- Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
- Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
- Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs.
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent.
- 5/6 years experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
- Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz.
- Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
- Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)