A Business Development Lead is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our Irish management and lean consulting and training client. The company operates globally across Ireland, Canada and Australia and the person will drive new business for the Irish consulting operation. Role may be located anywhere in Ireland.
Role of this position
- Reporting to the CEO, the role will have responsibility for generating and supporting the conversion of new sales leads across all service offerings in Ireland and growing the company's lead position as a consulting and training provider in the manufacturing and local government sectors.
- Work with our marketing manager to increase inbound leads
- Contact/meet companies to identify requirements
- Develop and submit proposals in association with the consultants
- 6+ years sales and business development experience in a similar role coupled with a lean manufacturing or supply chain background.
- Outbound lead generation and management experience - developing an approach and executing
- Proven track record in successful lead qualification and conversion to sales
- Demonstrated experience in effective business development and account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Third level degree qualification
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)