A Category Buyer is required for a leading MNC company in Cork to support international category spend. Experience in any of the following categories: Sales and Marketing, Car fleet, IT/Technology, Business Travel, Marketing Agencies, Print & Promotional Communications or tail spend highly desirable.
Role of this position
- Experience in any of the following categories: Sales and Marketing, Car fleet, Business Travel, Marketing Agencies, IT/Technology, Print & Promotional Communications or tail spend.
- Apply strategic sourcing processes, utilising project management skills and techniques to ensure timely delivery.
- Manage supplier relationships in conjunction with business areas.
- Act as an escalation point for contractual and performance issues.
- Negotiate and develop contracts within area of responsibility.
- Manage sourcing/tendering process, utilising eSourcing type tools.
- Provide commercial advice to business areas as required.
- Work with internal business partners to develop approved supplier strategies and listings in key areas of responsibility
- Promote and ensure compliance with procurement processes and Financial Responsibility Authorisation Policy
- 2+ years Category management or Procurement experience required
- Experience of interacting with External parties as part of previous role(s).
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)