A Chip Lead is required for our Mid West based semiconductor client. Strong digital design skills required with proven experience in the development of mixed signal circuits in the field of power management and switch mode power supply regulators.
- Primary responsibility will be chip level design of power management IC used primarily in the computing market.
- Design the digital control circuit and control interface.
- Work with the Application, Marketing teams and with customers as a chip lead to define the digital control architecture of the chip, to write specifications for the relevant blocks, design implementation using RTL coding techniques, Synthesis, place and route, timing signoff, scan insertion and ATPG.
- Work on verification and with verification engineers on pre-silicon verification tasks such as reviewing the verification test plan, coverage analysis, and full-chip simulation plus debug.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering - Masters preferred.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Demonstrable knowledge and proven experience in digital circuit design including RTL design, Synthesis, static-timing analysis, formal verification, gate-level simulations and block-level functional verification.
- Hands-on experience for all aspects of chip-development process with proficiency in front-end design tools.
- Knowledge of System Verilog is desirable.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork; able to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)