A number of Clothing Product Managers are required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co. Mayo based client.
This is an opportunity to join a very progressive clothing company and a growing team.
Role of this position
- Working across the product team on the research, development and specifications for garments across various ranges.
- Working in a team on the technical and construction elements of all products
- Manage the delivery and approval of samples
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Create full technical specifications for all products
- Carry out competitor research
- Respond to queries from ASMs & customers
- Work with test houses for new product and ongoing testing requirements
- Follow up projects with our manufacturing sites
- Interact with Product Executive, Product Manager, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Quality
- Degree level qualification in apparel design, construction, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recent Graduates will be considered as well as those with Junior or Senior level experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Excel
- Have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work very well with cross functional teams.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)