MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational manufacturing client, to be based at their EMEA Development Center in the University of Limerick.
The purpose of the MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER role is to raise profile of the EMEA Development Centre externally, create stronger links and ensure the EMEA Development Centre is seen as an exciting employer of choice.
Role of this position
- Align marketing communications with the vision of the EDC to create specialized centers for software development and data analytics whereby the most valuable technology is developed and maintained by highly skilled employees and key partners who optimize value and creativity.
- Develop a clear understanding of the EMEA Development Centre Ireland and position as an employer of choice for software developers through development and implementation of a strong marketing communications plan.
- To develop and implement the EDC marketing plan and communications strategy which focuses on the objective of improving Quality, Affordability, and Speed of delivery through the internalization of software development, process standardization and continuous improvement.
- Full responsibility for Internal communications across Global Development Centre.
- Provide communications planning and delivery to support internal programmes; corporate initiatives and wider cross-sector communications.
- Develop platforms i.e. website and social media presence.
- Develop content, manage and measure traditional, digital and social media communications channels to drive effective communications and engagement.
- Engage with external agencies, partners and industry events focussed on careers and recruitment.
- Build partnerships with academic institutions focussed on software development to ensure access to key graduates.
- Drive internal company communications for the EDC Ireland leadership team.
- Planning and delivering internal events.
- Provide regular status updates to Head of EDC
- Benchmark activity with appropriate metrics and evaluate success.
- Manage local communications budget as appropriate.
- Degree qualified in marketing / communications discipline.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)