CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR required by Careerwise Recruitmemnt for our BioTech client at their facility in Limerick.
The CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR will oversee the construction of projects and monitor activities at worksites ensuring all trades work together to deliver quality work to meet deadlines while adhering to health and safety regulations at all times.
Role of this position
- Perform equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Schedule regular meetings with venders, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Write up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Design houses and other professionals.
- Stay up to date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures.
- Approve construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
- Ability to work with cross functional groups to develop contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or Engineering is preferred but not essential
- Experience in reviewing MSRA's and Issuing Permit essential
- 10 years + experience in the construction industry with experience in a leadership role an advantage.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)