A Continuous Improvement Facilitator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our South-East based multinational Medical Devices client. This position provides excellent development opportunities to further your career and exposure across the business.
Role of this position
- To take part in and give guidance to cross-functional teams rolling out the Lean Manufacturing initiatives throughout the facility.
- Strive to develop best practice methods, workplace layout and workplace organization to gain throughput increases, inventory reductions, and operating expense reductions.
- Assist in training employees in Lean Techniques and Principles in order to develop an organization wide culture of change.
- Assist in the retraining of employees to perform processes as documented by revised standard operating procedures.
- Deliver and teach A3 Problem Solving Training.
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or a Greenbelt in Lean/Six Sigma
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)