Continuous Improvement Manager (Permanent) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the CI & Lean Program.
Super opportunity in expanding multinational for continuous improvement professional to develop their career in a dynamic multinational company.
Role of this position
- Works collaboratively and develops extensive knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work. Organises and drives various improvement initiatives within the operation.
- Develops and supports systems; to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
- Develops the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organisation by creating and deploying training for employees.
- Facilitates and supports cross-site / cross-functional Kaizens, continuous improvements projects, and structured problem solving activities that are working to eliminate waste in work processes.
- Requires BS/BA in a scientific, engineering or business discipline and 5+ years of relevant experience; strong knowledge of continuous improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Strong understanding of problem solving tools and techniques.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with cross site & cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience of supporting change in a highly regulated environment is essential.
- 6 sigma green belt, or equivalent 6 sigma experience.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)