Contractor-Senior R&D Engineer
|Title||:||Contractor-Senior R&D Engineer|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
- Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development.
- Designs studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
- May be involved in product research and development and/or clinical trials.
- Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
- Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals.
- The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced Education.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree (L8) and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- May provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- May manage projects, requiring delegation of work and review of others' work product.
- Communicates with senior internal and external customers and vendors.
- Exchange information of facts, statuses, ideas and issues to achieve objective, and influence decision making.
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level specialists; may manage projects / processes.
- May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area.
- Contributes to the completion of work group objectives, through building relationships and consensus to reach agreements on assignments.
- Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of multiple issues, job areas or specialties.
- Makes improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area.
- Analysis provided is in depth in nature and often provides recommendations on process improvements.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.