A Contracts Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based Life Sciences industry client.
Role of this position
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop Statements of work, pre-sales proposals and change orders
- Provide timely responses and turnaround to sales team as required
- Create SOW/Service Orders in line with governing agreements
- Create Proposals in line with established terms and conditions and pricing model.
- Support and coordinate required regulatory/compliance desk audits during presale.
- Liaise with clients on proposal clarifications
- Degree level qualification is desired; other relevant disciplines may also be considered
- 2 years relevant experience in relevant sector, life sciences industry (recommended), with experience in sales propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - demonstrable relationship building experience amongst a range of stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)