A Cost Accountant is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Clare based client.
Role of this position
- Develop and establish the Ireland manufacturing cost accounting system & provide financial, commercial support and training to the wider business.
- Develop and establish inventory costings to support the pricing of contracts, financial reporting and the appropriate valuation of materials, WIP and finished products.
- Develop and establish system capabilities to track, review and report on direct materials, direct labor and fixed and variable manufacturing overhead information.
- Develop and establish reporting for key areas including product costing, material usage, costed bill of materials, purchase price variances, factory yield, volume + rate variances, stock counts, margin variance, MRP.
- Provide financial support to system implementation initiatives and enhancements to the ERP/MRP system.
- Qualified accountant with proven work experience in the cost accounting area;
- Relevant industry experience including demonstrated manufacturing sector experience.
- Proven experience with costing systems including the deployment or development of an MRP/Manufacturing costing system.
- Proven experience in the development of costing methodologies, standard costs and variance reporting.
- Ability to build models to capture and analyze large volumes of data whilst maintaining understanding of underlying detail.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 061-365969 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)