A Cost Accountant is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork/Kerry based manufacturing client. This is a great chance for a full or part qualified accountant to be part of a team to drive an ERP implementation.
Role of this position
- The cost accountant must first understand the business processes and key driver and then structure the ERP system accordingly.
- Once the system is developed, the accountant should ensure accurate timely monthly management accounts are produced.
- The weekly dashboard should be developed to provide the information the managers need to monitor and run the business and to react quickly to changes.
- The accountant will work with the management team to improve performance.
- The person must understand the factory flow and the accumulation of costs as the products are built in the factory.
- The Cost Accountant will have a significant role within the team in margin management.
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant with 2-3 years of manufacturing experience
- CIMA preferred or other accounting qualification if production experienced
- Manufacturing experience with strong costing skills a must.
- Implementation experience of any ERP system desirable, SAP experience a bonus
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)