CareerWise Recruitment is seeking a Credit Controller for manufacturing company based in Galway, to join their finance team in a full-time position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well established organisation that would be a major player in their industry.
Role of this position
- Manage monthly communication to distributors of account activity and balancing payments due.
- Assist in evaluating risk and setting credit limits.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on overdue accounts. Report on and develop KPI's.
- Managing day-to-day transactions, and the collection if overdue invoices.
- Preparation & Review of letter of credit documents to determine compliance with international standards.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Credit Controller qualification is advantageous.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the EMEA region a distinct advantage.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)