Customer Relations Specialist (Japan)
|Title||:||Customer Relations Specialist (Japan)|
|Sector||:||Sales / Customer Services|
Role of this position
- Investigates and documents customer complaints and inquiries.
- Provides Japanese/English translations of technical documents including customer complaints, inquiries, regulatory documents, meeting minutes and training documents.
- Corresponds with Japan MAH by following up on complaint details and provides updates regarding the results of inquiries, analysis of products and explanation of manufacturing and quality processes.
- Contributes customer relations expertise to quality programs and projects.
- Participates in investigations, audits, cross-functional teams, and other related duties as assigned by management.
- Manages and facilitates customer relations projects associated with driving customer relations value in the organization.
- Analyses training needs, develops and administers training plans and procedures, develops training materials and conducts or manages courses to ensure appropriate level of training for personnel related to customer complaints, Japanese culture, customer expectations and good manufacturing practices.
- Degree level qualification in languages, business, science or engineering.
- 2 years of customer support experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent Japanese
- Ability to translate technical Japanese/English documents
- Previous experience in Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical industry desirable.
- Customer complaint handling experience and CAPA experience desirable.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.