Part-Time Customer Service Coordinator required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway client. This is an evolving role that will support the customer service and marketing functions of the business. It is a very varied and challenging opportunity - you will never get bored!
Role of this position
- Creating delivery runs
- Contacting customers and processing payments manually as required
- Formatting, uploading and optimising routes on Freight Forwarders portal
- Printing and distribution of manifest, in a timely manner.
- Managing payments and refunds
- Responding to emails in a timely manner
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Dealing with phone queries
- Liaise with customers who are having issues ordering
- Updating daily and weekly trackers
- Quickbooks - creating an order
- Other tasks as required
- 2 years Customer Service experience in a busy envoirnment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely well organised.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good team player with strong ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Please call Natalie O'Hanlon today for further information on 091 - 394 297 or email:email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)