Data Analyst needed for a pharmaceutical company in Cork. All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland without visa sponsorship.
Role of this position
- Coordinate the activities of the data analytics team to deliver an integrated roadmap
- Find innovative ways to leverage technology to drive business value
- Ensure existing data analytics solutions are kept up to date
- Measures the value/success of the solution as proposed in the business case.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience in a lead role of developing and delivering an IT roadmap
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a data analytics role within Pharma, Med Device or GMP manufacturing
- Experience of data structures and integration tools, SQL and ETL tools and processes
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, JMP, BO etc
Interested? Then apply right now.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)