A Database Developer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. Main responsibilities include Maintain, troubleshoot and use full MS toolset to develop various projects in enterprise level MS SQL database systems.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Write high-quality SQL to solve software development and analytics tasks.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies (T-SQL/ SSIS/SSRS/SSAS).
- Design, develop and deploy reporting solutions / dashboards using Tableau and SSRS.
- Design, develop and deploy integration packages (SSIS).
- Assist with effort estimates and project schedules.
- Enhance and maintain system functionality.
- Improving/troubleshooting system performance.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Level 8 Degree in Computing
- Software Design, Debugging, Documentation, Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Development Fundamentals, Development Process and Requirements
- 5+ years experience in a MS SQL Database Development or Analytics role with proficiency in writing T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Experience in administration of Microsoft SQL in a high transaction 247 environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in Python and/or Java is a plus.
- Experience in AWS is a plus.
- Needs to have a talent for analysing data
- Needs to have excellent MS SQL Server database development skills.
- Great data analysis experience
- Great database design and analysis skills
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)