A Dev. Ops Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The Dev. Ops. Engineer will provide support, knowledge and expertise around our CI/CD pipelines which underpin the activities of our software team and will be tightly integrated with the IT Security, Cloud Support and Software Development teams ensuring that the objectives of each group align and that they can be delivered efficiently. The Dev. Ops. Engineer will also work closely with Standards and Compliance to ensure local policies and processes are followed.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Form part of the DevSecOps core team
- Assist in the transition of CI/CD pipeline to AWS
- Improve automation and enhance security of CI/CD pipeline
- Review cloud native and alternative applications to enhance CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure implementation of Secure SDLC policies and industry best practices and provide direction on driving improvement
- Provide platform support to Dev teams and support development activities
- Assist in re-architecting environment and software to take advantage of micro services and technologies.
- Review and analyse security status of developed software by reviewing security scans
- Constantly strive to improve DevOps environment through research and innovation
- Degree/Masters in Data Science, Mathematics, Physics
- 3 - 5 years professional experience
- Must have experience with Linux OS, MacOS and Windows operating systems
- Must have excellent diagnostic skills
- Be able to work as part of a multi-discipline team to achieve common outcomes.
- Display leadership, planning and co-ordination skills
- Must have experience working in Developers, DevOps and Software Engineering teams
- Must have experience with DevOps tools such as Nexus, Jenkins, BitBucket, Fisheye/Crucible and JIRA
- Experience with AWS including native CI/CD tools and monitoring utilities.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible also an advantage
- Familiarity with audit processes and standards such as GDPR, GAMP, ISO 9001, NIST and ISO 27001 an advantage
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)