Clinical Trials Director needed for a pharmaceutical company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
Role of this position
- Responsible for implementing the staffing strategy to enable global clinical trial delivery
- Support global solutions across geographic regions
- Identify and ensure shared learning across the clinical capabilities organization.
- Ensure external learnings are incorporated into continuous improvement efforts.
- Recruit, develop, and retain a scientific and operationally capable workforce
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a scientific or health related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical research experience
- Prior supervisory experience managing a large organisation
- Experience in, and/or leading different groups in drug development
- Prior experience managing/negotiating clinical trial budgets/contracts
Interested? Then apply right now.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)