CareerWise Recruitment are looking for an EHS Officer for our Cork based services client. This is an opportunity to devise and implement EHS policy to be implemented across multiple client sites.
Role of this position
- The EHS Officer will work closely with the operations team to drive a safe working culture for both employees and contractors across their areas of responsibility by promoting high standards and compliance with Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain the Company Risk management system, site licences and legal requirements.
- Responsible for all environmental, health and safety issues across their areas of responsibility
- Define and implement current best practice.
- Develop and implement EH&S Policies and procedures.
- Develop and report on appropriate EHS KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis
- Implement EHS audits on clients' sites and coordinate corrective actions
- Develop and update relevant site documentation such as check lists, client files & safety data sheets
- Third level qualification in an EHS or equivalent discipline
- 4 + years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing/services environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Results Focused
- Good knowledge of reporting and MS Office programmes
- Exposure to HR practice and reporting would be preferred
- Part time hours also considered for the right candidate
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)